THE RAZOR-LITE EDC IS THE SHARPEST, STRONGEST, EASIEST TO USE, REPLACEMENT RAZOR-BLADE KNIFE AVAILABLE!
- Blades change safely and easily at the push of a button
- Black-oxide coated blade holder provides the support of a standard knife
- Japanese 420J2 stainless razor-blades are heat treated and hand finished to a shaving-sharp edge
- Double molded Grivory handle features rubberized TPR inserts for a non-slip grip, even when wet
- Double sided thumb stud allows easy, one-hand opening
- Includes replaceable pocket clip that is contoured to be an integral part of the grip
- Comes complete with six replacement blades. Replacement blade packs are sold separately
Razor-Lite EDC is available in three colors and two sizes.
OUTDOOR EDGE KNIVES AND TOOLS — MAKE THE CUT
With state-of-the-art production processes, the sharpest steels, precise heat treatment, and hand craftsmanship, Outdoor Edge offers quality knives and tools that deliver excellent longevity and value. Every product is designed in their Denver headquarters at the foot of the Rockies and continually improved upon through extensive field-testing throughout Colorado and beyond. These harsh, rugged environments ensure Outdoor Edge products meet rigorous performance standards. For 30 years, this has been the Outdoor Edge Story.
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
NEVER SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE AGAIN – Change blades fast and easy! When a blade goes dull, simply push the lock release button in the handle to remove and insert a shaving-sharp new one.
JAPANESE 420J2 STAINLESS STEEL REPLACEMENT BLADES – 3.0 inch Drop-Point blades are precisely heat-treated to ensure excellent edge retention then hand finished shaving sharp; Includes 6 blades total; Additional 3.5 inch Drop-Point blade packs sold separately.
BLACK-OXIDE COATED BLADE HOLDER – Rigid 420J2 stainless steel blade holder supports the razor blade for the strength of a traditional knife and the sharpness of a surgeon’s scalpel; Dual thumb studs allow easy one-handed opening.
GLASS/NYLON GRIVORY HANDLE WITH TPR INSERTS AND POCKET CLIP – Incredibly strong, lightweight Grivory fiberglass/nylon polymer frame with rubberized gray TPR molded into the grip; The stainless-steel pocket clip is securely fastened to the polymer handle keeping the knife readily available at all times.
SERVICE FOR LIFE – Outdoor Edge produces quality cutting tools that are built to last; If you have a problem with your Outdoor Edge knife contact us; we address all replacement and service requests.